The Legend of Zelda 30th The Legend of Zelda 30th

Very nice animations, and well "composed" in terms of the visual effects and timing! This was a great tribute to the Zelda franchise.

4 Swords Misadventures 9 4 Swords Misadventures 9

This series has been going for half of my life! Cool to see you're still working on it!

Kid Across The Street Kid Across The Street

I was the kid across the street, except I didn't hang out with the other kids and I didn't wet my pants.
I loved the bit when they enter his room and it's like Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

Make Happy Make Happy

A game of patience, more than anything.
This is a nice game. I haven't been to Newgrounds in quite a while, and this is the first Flash game in a long time that I've sat down and played to completion. Simple and fun.

Main complaint is that I hate the weird acceleration during euphoria. Very annoying; basically just waited until euphoria ended each time before going for points again.

Sword Defense Sword Defense

I killed two or three enemies, and then the game became unplayably slow as soon as the huge horde of enemies appeared.

Tap Heroes Tap Heroes

While clearly inspired by Clicker Heroes, this is far from "a clone" of it. For one thing, the enemies actually hit you back. Anyway, nice game, it's pretty fun! It would be cool to have more classes, and you have to choose only 3 to use or something. And some sort of resetting feature is always good in these games.

VaragtP responds:

Thanks for great feedback! I have taken notes!

Unforgotten Realms - Season 2 Unforgotten Realms - Season 2

awesome

My personal favorite of the current three Urealms themes. (or like 5, if you count the originals.)

Never Ending story+*~.0 Never Ending story+*~.0

:::

I was born after the movie came out so I didn't see it until I just happened to come across it and watched it on YouTube. It was a great movie; who needs fancy effects? I love this song

Chronamut responds:

Indeed- it's quite the magical movie :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Chrono Trigger-Magus' Theme Chrono Trigger-Magus' Theme

pretty nice

Well done; this was one of my favorite tunes from Chrono Trigger. Yours is a little slow to start in my opinion, but it's pretty good!

HexMonkey responds:

Thanks for the review. I wanted it to have a slow build up to the main melody, but I understand that the slow intro might be a bit boring. Thanks again for the review.