Unforgotten Realms - Season 2 Unforgotten Realms - Season 2

awesome

My personal favorite of the current three Urealms themes. (or like 5, if you count the originals.)

Never Ending story+*~.0 Never Ending story+*~.0

:::

I was born after the movie came out so I didn't see it until I just happened to come across it and watched it on YouTube. It was a great movie; who needs fancy effects? I love this song

Chronamut responds:

Indeed- it's quite the magical movie :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Chrono Trigger-Magus' Theme Chrono Trigger-Magus' Theme

pretty nice

Well done; this was one of my favorite tunes from Chrono Trigger. Yours is a little slow to start in my opinion, but it's pretty good!

HexMonkey responds:

Thanks for the review. I wanted it to have a slow build up to the main melody, but I understand that the slow intro might be a bit boring. Thanks again for the review.

To Far Away Times To Far Away Times

wonderful

This is one of my favorite Chrono Trigger tunes.

I am too young to have played it on the SNES, but I played the DS version.

Realmguys responds:

The DS version is better anyhow, true to the original Japanese form anyhow.

Evil-Dog - The Weight of Time Evil-Dog - The Weight of Time

Awesome song

This is a really great song- I could just sit here and listen for quite a while!
...oh wait I did, in Hedgehog Launch lol

Zelda: The Windwaker Intro Zelda: The Windwaker Intro

good except

It was good until it came to that part when it goes duh- duh-duh-duh- duh -DUH!
That part didn't have that exciting punch like in the game

Naruto-S&S-FFXSuteki Da Ne Mix Naruto-S&S-FFXSuteki Da Ne Mix

very touching song

I always get choked up when this song plays. I also only watch the Japanese version. I don't know, the English dubs just don't sound good to me. Their voices or something.

Fire emblem Theam Fire emblem Theam

great

listening to this great FE music again makes me want to play some. brb, going to play Radiant Dawn. Well, no. dont expect me back from that awesome game with the awesome music. I have all the FE games that have been released in the US

SSBM: Castle (Fire Emblem) SSBM: Castle (Fire Emblem)

thanks for makin this

I love all the Fire Emblem musics, and this one is my favorite. Especially the original one for the actual game. Great job, I liked it (whats it called, Comrades or something? the one that plays in the first one that came out in America when you get a new person)

Zafer:(Kakariko Song Piano V.) Zafer:(Kakariko Song Piano V.)

well, good

this is a great song and you played it well, but the only thing is, this is Kokiri Forest, not Kakariko

Diamondz07 responds:

Thankz for the correction, the score is in Jap xD, and i dont play often Zelda, thankz for the comment :)