Make Happy Make Happy

A game of patience, more than anything.
This is a nice game. I haven't been to Newgrounds in quite a while, and this is the first Flash game in a long time that I've sat down and played to completion. Simple and fun.

Main complaint is that I hate the weird acceleration during euphoria. Very annoying; basically just waited until euphoria ended each time before going for points again.

Sword Defense Sword Defense

I killed two or three enemies, and then the game became unplayably slow as soon as the huge horde of enemies appeared.

Tap Heroes Tap Heroes

While clearly inspired by Clicker Heroes, this is far from "a clone" of it. For one thing, the enemies actually hit you back. Anyway, nice game, it's pretty fun! It would be cool to have more classes, and you have to choose only 3 to use or something. And some sort of resetting feature is always good in these games.

VaragtP responds:

Thanks for great feedback! I have taken notes!

Arcuz (Full Version) Arcuz (Full Version)

I remember playing this in high school. I almost beat it, and I added it as a favorite, planning to beat it later because it was a great, fun game. It's a shame I never will because Mochigames has shut down (guys, stop blaming the game creator for that...) but I do remember it was a very fun game.

Lunaria Story Lunaria Story

The game is pretty, but I'm level 15 and I have yet to do anything other than click "accept" and "complete" while my character automatically does everything.

Troll Cannon 2 Troll Cannon 2

The th(m)eme was forced and had nothing to do with the actual game. Speaking of the actual game, it was exactly the same as many other games on here except that it didn't work as well. The balloons have a small hit box, for example.

The Random Journey The Random Journey

Nice idea, but you need to work on the controls. For example, it's not too hard to allow diagonal movement, which would greatly improve the game.

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

I got 2 medals: the first one and the last one... Are the other ones possible?
Nice one by the way... the first hint helped but the second one was the joke... you got me.

Gravity Duck 2 Gravity Duck 2

Very easy; it never got difficult at all. I didn't mind, since I was just planning to play for a short amount of time anyway, but I know if I had been looking for a challenging puzzle game it would have been disappointing.

Sota Sota

unique

Unique game, definitely. I found it extremely easy, though. It never got challenging. On the last 10 levels, I sometimes had to make a few quick adjustments to my placements, but for the most part I whipped through the level just by slapping down towers.