The Legend of Zelda 30th The Legend of Zelda 30th

Very nice animations, and well "composed" in terms of the visual effects and timing! This was a great tribute to the Zelda franchise.

4 Swords Misadventures 9 4 Swords Misadventures 9

This series has been going for half of my life! Cool to see you're still working on it!

Kid Across The Street Kid Across The Street

I was the kid across the street, except I didn't hang out with the other kids and I didn't wet my pants.
I loved the bit when they enter his room and it's like Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

Poop Listeners Poop Listeners

I relate. A little different, but one time at the end of school, I REALLY had to go to the bathroom. I must have drunk a lot that day or something, because I never went during school. I would go maybe before and always when I got home. But yeah, I went in a stall, and then someone else came in and used a urinal. They saw my feet under the stall I guess, because they said "Dude, couldn't you just wait and do that at home?" As if pooping in the school bathroom was some taboo I was breaking. The funny thing is, I wasn't pooping. I sit down to go to the bathroom, even if I'm just peeing.

Toy Guns Toy Guns

I loved when the kids were making their own noises... "bang, bang," "boom, boom," and then Mike's real gun sound. That cracked me up!

PokeGen XY PokeGen XY

Constantly changing styles makes for a bad animation. And there was way too much random weird gross stuff. I guess I'll go back to just watching videos made by the people I know I like.

Lazy Writing 8.5 Lazy Writing 8.5

AHahaa, comedic genius :) I love the "leading the witness" pun.

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

Something I saw recently while playing an online game:
A: "Im a girl, people think it's weird that I play videogames when Im a girl but I dont care! xD"
B: "Plenty of girls play videogames."
A: "No like no other girls at my school play any they think Im weird for playing them lol but I play videogames and I also do well in school Im just unique that way lolz"
B: "Ok"
A: "Gamer gurl! xD"

TOME Episode 06 TOME Episode 06

I was disappointed with that last TOME short, which had no point and no explanation for how Flamegirl was able to win that minigame or anything... I could say more about that short, but this is a review for THIS episode, and I am not exaggerating when I say it was the best TOME episode yet! While I love Nylocke in his 1-dimensional form, not everyone does, and this episode shows the face behind the façade. Great character development. I can't wait until the tournament! :)

Fiery Christmas Fiery Christmas

It made me laugh out loud, though it was very sad, and as always it was very well animated. I love your style! What a cute kid. It goes rather quickly, with not as much lead up to the fire as there could have been, though.

chluaid responds:

Bullseye! I love making people laugh with sadness.
As for the fire timing, personally I don't think gradual fire is anywhere near as frightening (and therefore funny) as one that's a little too fast.